Monday, September 29, 2008
Announcing the Back-on-Track Contest!
Back on Track Credit Repair Essay Contest!
Winner Receives Free Legal Help!
John M. Amorison, Esquire knows what it’s like for families to hit tough times. He sees it every day in his practice -- he specializes in, among other things, family law and bankruptcy services and credit repair. He also knows how difficult it can be to get back on track. To help those in need, he’s announced a new contest! Click here for the youtube.com video!
The Back on Track Credit Repair Essay Contest -- a nationwide contest where entrants will submit their stories telling why they need the help – will award one winner FREE Legal services to help repair credit problems with three major credit reporting agencies, Equifax, Trans-union and Experian (valued at up to $1,000). The runner up will receive a $250 discount coupon for legal services with Amorison.
“In light of the credit crisis today and the $700 billion bailout Congress is deciding, a person's credit score is and will be crucial to obtain even basic lines of credit (credit cards) as well as reasonable interest rates on mortgages and car loans,” says Amorison.
From October 1st through October 31st, all essays should be submitted to CreditRepairEssay@yahoo.com. John Amorison will review all entries and will choose the finalists.
About John Amorison, Esquire. Amorison runs a full-service law firm, including divorce, litigation and business contracts, specializing in credit repair, debt consolidation and negotiation. He has been a legal consultant on the Fox mega-hit medical drama “House,” and he has been awarded a high legal ability and very high ethical rating by Martindale-Hubbell, a rating system for members of the worldwide legal community. He has been interviewed by MSN Money, AARP, Bankrate.com, Everyday Wealth, and Parade magazines.
For more information on John, visit his website at http://www.amorisonlaw.com/.
1. Eligibility: This contest is offered only in the United States to legal residents of the 50 United States (and the District of Columbia) excluding Puerto Rico. Employees or the immediate family or members of the households of such employees of John Amorison, Esq., are not eligible. By entering, you agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respect.
2. Entry: To participate in the “Back on Track Credit Repair Contest,” simply send an essay – no longer than 500 words to CreditRepairEssay@yahoo.com. You will not receive a confirmation email. Tell us your story and why you should win free legal help with your credit repair problems. Be as specific as possible. Information must be original and verifiable. However, at this time, please do not include personal account numbers or social security numbers. The winner of the contest will ONLY be identified by first name and last initial and city/state. The entry only, without personal identifying information, may be used in promotional material, including our website, blogs and press releases. John Amorison, Esq. reserves the right to disqualify any entry because of inappropriate content, deterrence from the rules, or any other matter based on our discretion.
3. Contest Period: Contest begins on October 1, 2008 at 12:00:00 AM P.S.T. and ends on October 31, 2008 at 11:59:59 PM P.S.T. Any entries before or after this date will be disqualified.
4. Email: By participating in the contest, you will be added to our upcoming FREE monthly newsletter mailing list. You may subsequently opt-out of the receipt of such email or communications by following the directions in the email or by contacting the site. However, opting out during the contest period will forfeit your eligibility.
5. Winner: One winner and one runner up will be selected within five business days of the end date of the contest.
6. Prize: The winner will receive Legal services to repair your credit with the three major credit reporting agencies, Equifax, Trans-union and Experian (valued at up to $1,000).
2nd Prize: a $250 discount coupon for the runner up for Credit Repair, debt negotiation or other legal service that John M. Amorison, Esquire offers.
Note: John Amorison, Esq., reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
7. Claiming Prize: Winner(s) will be announced and a notification email will be sent out within 5 days of the conclusion of the contest. The winner(s) will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release, and other required information within 10 business days of notification. Failure to respond timely, if prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, if winner is found not to be eligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, disqualification will result and an alternate winner will be selected.
8. General Conditions: By accepting the prize, where permitted by law, winners grant to the Sponsor, and those acting pursuant to Sponsor's authority (and agree to confirm said grant in writing) the right to use and publish his/her name, portrait, picture, voice and likeness for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without additional consideration, worldwide, and on the World Wide Web, without notification, review or approval. Further, participants release and agree to hold harmless, the Sponsor, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injury, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, participation in any Sweepstakes related activity, or participation in this Sweepstakes.
John Amorison, Esq., reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes or web site; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; to be acting in violation of the terms of the web site, or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods, and disqualify any entrant using any such method. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is reckoned to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
Submission of your confirmation email signifies acceptance of these terms and rules. John Amorison, Esq., reserves the rights to change or cancel this promotion at any time.
9. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, other than those concerning the administration of the Promotion or the determination of winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the state or federal courts in Middlesex County, New Jersey (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
10. Data Collection: No personal information shall be given to any person or entity and any information will be treated and regarded as information given to an attorney and client in a conversation, meeting or the like.
11. Winner's List: The name of the winners will be available after October 31, 2008. To receive a copy of the winners' name, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, to be received no later than November 15, 2008. No other information will be given about the winner.
12. All promotions and special offers are limited to the selected items mentioned in this advertisement.
13. Offer may not be combined with other promotional offers or discounts.
14. We strive to ensure all information is accurate and up-to-date. Errors and omissions rarely occur and will be subject to correction without prior notification. John Amorison, Esq. reserves the right to terminate or modify this promotion at any time without prior notice.
15. John Amorison, Esq. wants to protect your security and privacy. Be assured that we will never ask for personal information (such as credit card numbers) in an E-mail newsletter. If you receive such a request, please do not respond to that E-mail.
16. Prize cannot be exchanged, returned, or redeemed for cash.
17. No substitutions or rain checks.